- Real Estate
- Actions to quiet title, agreements of sale, closings, condominiums, deeds, developers agreements, easements, homeowners associations, installment sale contracts, land subdivisions, leases, mortgages, partitions, planned residential developments, private roadways, restrictive covenants, rights-of-way, satisfactions, tax sale proceedings, title examinations, title insurance, zoning.
- Wills and Estates
- Applications for probate, administration of estates and trusts, family limited partnerships, guardianships, last will and testaments, living trusts, powers of appointment, powers of attorney, small estate petitions, testamentary trusts, will contests.
- Civil Litigation
- Prosecuting and defending civil actions including accountings, actions in ejectment, collections, confessions of judgment, declaratory judgments, foreclosures, injunctions, landlord and tenant, mandamus, mechanics’ liens, name change proceedings, nuisance, personal injury claims, quiet title, tax sales.
- Commercial Practice
- Business purchases and sales, corporations, dissolutions, fictitious names, general partnerships, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, non-profit corporations, promissory notes, shareholders’ agreements, trusts.
- Oil and Gas
- Counsel relative to drill site construction, erosion and sedimentation control problems, estate planning for royalty producing mineral estates, impoundments, lease negotiation, objections to well permit applications, pooling and unitization issues, sales and partitions of mineral interests, well water and other environmental contamination.
Fees and Commissions
Our fees are established by agreement and are charged on an hourly, percentage, or contingency fee basis. Many initial consultations as well as time spent to determine whether we will accept your case are without charge.